Monday, November 28, 2011

Sixteen goin on SEVENTEEN


If anyone remembers in the book WCRM, you may recall the mentioning of a magazine that we all know of. Either we read it or just see it in the stores in the magazine section. Im talking about Seventeen Magazine. I did not know that the magazine had been around since that time. Turns out that the magazine has been around since September 1944 which would put the story in the right era. Happy 65th Birthday! If anything, I found that very interesting that it's fashion advice has been around since that time. I guess its safe to say they know what they are talking about in the fashion world.

1 comment:

  1. My Grandma always said fashion comes back around. I wonder when the 40's will surface in fashion again. We've already experienced the 70's and 80's in recent fashion. I read Sventeen magazine in high school, it was neat to see it's been around that long.

    ReplyDelete